Friday, March 9, 2012

Follow Friday - Adventure Journal


As you may or may not know, many people on twitter will tweet out recommendations of who they think others should follow every Friday. (despite me initially thinking #FF meant Foo Fighters). Because Snooki does this, I thought we should too!

The above photo comes from www.adventure-journal.com. The Adventure Journal is one of my favorite places to go and check on awesome products, industry news, great photography, and stories about people pushing the limit. One such story that caught my attention is this story about "dry tooling." This is something I hadn't heard of before, but essentially it is ice climbing without the ice. It looks crazy and is somewhat controversial. Click the photo to check out more.

-Jonathan



No comments:

Post a Comment