Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Incredible Indoor Mountain Biking Gym

I'm not just a climber. I enjoy many other things like mountain biking, running, hiking, photography, etc. And because I'm sure you are not just a climber as well, I will be writing blog posts on other interests outside of climbing. This blog post is one such occasion.

I recently heard about Rays MTB. It's essentially an indoor mountain biking park. Picture a climbing gym for bikers. Pretty stinking cool huh? Here's the course map:

0102.1-mke-2011-course

Here is a video of the park as well:


There are actually two parks. One in Milwaukee and one in Cleveland. They are made inside old warehouses. I think one of the locations was actually an old Menards. I really want to go and check this place out. Luckily we have had pretty good weather here in KC and I've had the opportunity to ride outside this winter. Even still, this looks like a blast. 

Have you been to Ray's or any other indoor biking facilities? How have you kept up with your outdoor sports through the winter? 

-Jonathan

Check out more on their website www.raysmtb.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment